RES-XR4 Rack Mountable Servers
Industry-Leading Performance, Enhanced Reliability and Superior Resilience to Shock, Vibration, and Temperature Extremes
RES-XR4 rack mountable servers use Intel Xeon E5 2600 V2 processors with up to twelve cores to provide high reliability and performance to keep mission-critical applications available in the most demanding environments. Click on any of the links to go to the server product page.
Themis RES rack mountable servers ensure superior performance and enhanced reliability in the most demanding environments. Combining leading-edge components that include Intel processors and SuperMicro motherboards, RES servers feature expansion slots, extensive high-speed front or rear I/O, storage, and enhanced reliability options to provide users with configuration versatility and system expansion to meet current and future system requirements. Themis RES systems incorporate enhanced reliability features that include dual-redundant, hot swappable AC and DC power supply options. Themis RES servers are an attractive solution for programs where Size, Weight, and Power (SWAP) are essential considerations. RES servers can be mounted in standard commercial racks or mobile, rugged transit cases.
|Server||Height||CPU Sockets||Chassis Depth||I/O|
|RES-XR4-1U||1RU||Up to 2||17 or 20 inches||Rear|
|RES-XR4-1U-3Slot||3RU||Up to 2||17 or 20 inches||Rear|
|RES-XR4-2U||2RU||Up to 2||17 or 20 inches||Rear|
|RES-XR4-3U||3RU||Up to 2||17 or 20 inches||Rear|
|RES-XR4-3U-16D||3RU||Up to 2||Up to 2||Rear|
|RES-XR4-2U-FIO||2RU||Up to 2||13.5 or 16.5 inches||Front|
|RES-XR4-3U-FIO||3RU||Up to 2||13.6 or 16 inches||Front|
- Operating temperature: 0°C – to 55°C
- Extended temperature range: -15° C – 65° C**
- Operating shock: 3 axis, 35g, 25ms
- Operating Vibration: 4.76 Grms, 5 – 2000Hz (SSD)
- Dual-redundant, hot-swappable power supplies
- Dual-redundant DC power option
- Light weight, corrosion resistant
- Multiple depth sizes
- Rear and front I/O
- Multiple expansion slots
- Extensive high speed I/O
- Multiple storage options
- System expansion through the addition of commercially available, off the shelf networking cards, I/O, peripherals and other value-added options to meet current and future system requirements
* Themis designs all products to meet or exceed listed data sheet specifications. Some specifications are configuration dependent.
**Extended temperature range is dependent on system configuration, components, and application thermal profile. Please contact Themis for information specific to your desired configuration requirements.