Simplify Upgrades with the modular HDversa
Providing a common composable infrastructure approach for tactical platforms, the 10 inch deep HDversa features a redundant power backplane with twelve module bays that fit standardized storage, graphics, networking, and management modules. Designed to easily fit in the same physical space as legacy VME platforms, it simplifies technology upgrades, reduces costs, accelerates workloads, and offers a wide-range of functionality for tactical data centers, machinery control systems, signal processing systems, and remotely-located console controllers.
- Optimized for Size, Weight, and Power (SWaP): Only 10 inches (25.4cm) deep and 6U (26.7cm) tall,
- Low Power: Each module only requires 50-100W
- Single-wide Compute Modules featuring a single Intel Xeon D – 1500 embedded series processor, four DIMM sockets, two 10GbE, two 1GbE, and one IPMI 2.0.
- Double-wide, Storage Server Modules featuring all Compute Module functions + four removable 2.5” SAS or SATA storage devices
- Double-wide, NVMe Storage Server Modules with all Compute Module functions + four U.2 NVMe storage devices
- Double-wide, PCIe Expansions featuring all Compute Module functions with added PCIe expansion (either two PCIe x8/Gen3 or one PCIe x16/Gen3 slot).
- Single-wide, 16-port 1GbE Managed Switches and/or Resource Manager Modules
Compute Module Performance
- Intel® Xeon® D-1587 (16-core, 32-thread) or D-1541 (8-core, 16-thread) processor
- up to 128GB of DDR4-2133 ECC memory
- two USB 3.0 ports
- M.2 NVME storage up to 2TB
- two 10Gigabit and two 1Gigabit Ethernet ports
- VGA and serial ports
- TPM 2.0 support
- IPMI 2.0 with remote KVM
The HDversa data sheet will be available shortly.
For more questions regarding this system, please ask a sales representative