The NanoATRTM is a VITA 74 standards based, rugged, conduction cooled, small form-factor computing system. It packages an Intel Atom or AMD APU processor in a small, light-weight, 4×4 footprint optimized for SWaP performance and optimal cooling, making it ideal for rugged commercial and military field applications.
4×4 Sealed Chassis
Leveraging TMS’ thermal and kinetic design expertise, the NanoATR boasts a fully sealed, finned, hardened aluminum conduction-cooled chassis with provisions for two 19 mm and two 12.5 mm payload modules, a rear mounted storage slot, and an I/O transition panel and power supply unit. The standard front-panel is equipped with circular MIL connectors but can be customized to meet specific customer requirements.
The ruggedness of the NanoATR make it ideal for mission-critical applications while performance and cost-competitive pricing make it an attractive choice for commercial and industrial use. Compliant to the VITA 74 standard, the NanoATR supports a range of field applications that include:
Video Processing Unit
Interial Measurement Unit with GPS
Interial Measurement Unit with SAASM
Video Data Recorder
Data Bus Analyzer/Recorder
Signal Data Converter/Concentrator
Network Attached Storage
- Intel® Atom® or AMD® APU® Single Board Computer (SBC)
- Optional Trusted Platform Module
- NanoATR System per VITA 74
- Electrical Topology per VITA 46 3U VPX
- Backplane Connector Family per VITA 57 FMC
- Microsoft Windows® and Linux®
- Four Slot and Storage
- Conduction Cooled with Fins
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 123.95 mm x 104.65 mmx 111.25 mm
- 4.5 lbs (average)
- Power: +28 VDC (18 to 36 VDC)
- Cooling: Internally Conduction Cooled
|System Voltage Input||28 VDC Nominal (9V-36 VDC)|
|Typical System Power||25 W|
|Maximum System Power||65 W|
|Shock||35G @25 ms|
|Vibration||3.0 Grms, 10 Hz to 2000 Hz|
|Altitude||-500 to +70,000 Feet**|
|Temperature||-40° C to +55° C (standard), -40° to +71° (optional)|
|Input Voltage||16 VCC to 60 VDC|
|Storage Temperature||-55° C to +85° C|
|MILSPEC||MIL-STD-810G (Shock and Vibration), MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD 167|
* TMS designs all products to meet or exceed listed data sheet specifications.
Some specifications are configuration dependant. Please contact us for
information specific to your desired configuration requirements.
** Configuration dependent. Consult TMS.
Nano modules are used in the NanoATRTM systems. For additional module information please consult Themis.
- VITA-74 Single Core Atom Computer Module: VITA-74 CPU module with single core Atom N455 processor with up to 1 GB SDRAM, 2 GB FLASH, 16 GB SATA FLASH, PCIe, GigE, SATA 2, USB 2.0, I2C, GPIO, audio, and conduction cooling.
- Discrete I/O Module with 1553 and CAN: VITA-74 high-density, general-purpose I/O module with differential discrete and analog I/O, MIL-STD-1553, and CANbus.
- Graphics Processing Module: VITA-74 graphics processor with video frame grabber, overlay, and video out.
- Mass Storage FLASH Module: Removable SATA II mass storage module with up to 1 TB SLC FLASH.
- High-Speed Serial Module: VITA-74 high-speed serial module, configurable to RS-232, RS-422/485, and MIL-STD-188-114.
- Global Positioning System Receiver: VITA-74 dual-frequency GPS/GNSS receiver module.