The NanoATRTM is a VITA 74 standards based, rugged, conduction cooled, small form factor computing system. It packages an Intel® Atom® or AMD® APU® processor in a small, light-weight, 4×4 footprint optimized for size, weight, power, and cooling (SWAP-C), making it ideal for rugged commercial and military field applications.
4×4 Sealed Chassis
Leveraging Themis’ thermal and kinetic design expertise, the NanoATR boasts a fully sealed, finned, hardened aluminum conduction-cooled chassis with provisions for two 19 mm and two 12.5 mm payload modules, a rear mounted storage slot, and an I/O transition panel and power supply unit. The standard front panel is equipped with circular MIL connectors but can be customized to meet specific customer requirements.
The ruggedness of the NanoATR make it ideal for mission-critical applications while performance and cost-competitive pricing make it an attractive choice for commercial and industrial use. Compliant to the VITA 74 standard, the NanoATR supports a range of field applications that include:
Video Processing Unit
Interial Measurement Unit with GPS
Interial Measurement Unit with SAASM
Video Data Recorder
Data Bus Analyzer/Recorder
Signal Data Converter/Concentrator
Network Attached Storage
- Intel® Atom® or AMD® APU® Single Board Computer (SBC)
- Optional Trusted Platform Module
- NanoATR System per VITA 74
- Electrical Topology per VITA 46 3U VPX
- Backplane Connector Family per VITA 57 FMC
- Microsoft Windows® and Linux®
- Four Slot and Storage
- Conduction Cooled with Fins
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 123.95 mm x 104.65 mmx 111.25 mm
- 4.5 lbs (average)
- Power: +28 VDC (18 to 36 VDC)
- Cooling: Internally Conduction Cooled
|System Voltage Input||28 VDC Nominal (9V-36 VDC)|
|Typical System Power||25 W|
|Maximum System Power||65 W|
|Shock||35G @25 ms|
|Vibration||3.0 Grms, 10 Hz to 2000 Hz|
|Altitude||-500 to +70,000 Feet**|
|Temperature||-40° C to +55° C (standard), -40° to +71° (optional)|
|Input Voltage||16 VCC to 60 VDC|
|Storage Temperature||-55° C to +85° C|
|MILSPEC||MIL-STD-810G (Shock and Vibration), MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD 167|
* Themis designs all products to meet or exceed listed data sheet specifications.
Some specifications are configuration dependant. Please contact Themis for
information specific to your desired configuration requirements.
** Configuration dependent. Consult Themis.
Nano modules are used in the NanoATRTM systems. For additional module information please consult Themis.
- VITA-74 Single Core Atom Computer Module: VITA-74 CPU module with single core Atom N455 processor with up to 1 GB SDRAM, 2 GB FLASH, 16 GB SATA FLASH, PCIe, GigE, SATA 2, USB 2.0, I2C, GPIO, audio, and conduction cooling.
- Discrete I/O Module with 1553 and CAN: VITA-74 high-density, general-purpose I/O module with differential discrete and analog I/O, MIL-STD-1553, and CANbus.
- Graphics Processing Module: VITA-74 graphics processor with video frame grabber, overlay, and video out.
- Mass Storage FLASH Module: Removable SATA II mass storage module with up to 1 TB SLC FLASH.
- High-Speed Serial Module: VITA-74 high-speed serial module, configurable to RS-232, RS-422/485, and MIL-STD-188-114.
- Global Positioning System Receiver: VITA-74 dual-frequency GPS/GNSS receiver module.