Industry-Leading Performance, Enhanced Reliability and Superior Resilience to Shock, Vibration, and Temperature Extremes
Available in 1U, 2U, and 3U, front and rear I/O form-factors, and featuring E5-2600 v3/v4 Series Intel® Xeon® processors with up to twenty cores per socket, up to 1 TB DDR4 ECC memory, and enhanced reliability features, XR5 Rugged Enterprise Servers (RES) provide industry-leading performance and superior resilience to shock, vibration, and temperature extremes.
RES-XR5 servers can be mounted in standard commercial racks or mobile rugged transit cases. Designed for military, industrial, or rugged commercial use, RES-XR5 systems are the next generation of cloud-ready, rack mountable servers that provide industry leading compute density and superior scalability in demanding environments.
Superior Resilience to Shock, Vibration, and Temperature Extremes
- Operating temperature: 0°C – to 50°C
- Extended temperature range: -15° C – 65° C**
- Operating shock: 3 axis, 35g, 25ms
- Operating Vibration: 4.76 Grms, 5 – 2000Hz (SSD)
- Dual-redundant, hot-swappable power supplies
- Dual-redundant DC power option
- Light weight, corrosion resistant
- Multiple expansion slots
- Extensive high speed I/O
- Multiple storage options
* TMS designs all products to meet or exceed listed data sheet specifications. Some specifications are configuration dependent.
**Extended temperature range is dependent on system configuration, components, and application thermal profile. Please contact TMS for information specific to your desired configuration requirements.