Mercury Trusted Mission Solutions (TMS) supports military projects and standards with rugged, high-performance computing that survives in the most demanding environments. TMS combines expert engineering and manufacturing, and a wide range of specialized product and system designs that are readily adaptable to meet the demands of new programs, applications, and emerging technologies.
TMS provides leading-edge embedded computing technology, expert technical support, and long-term lifecycle capabilities to the world’s leading defense agencies and contractors. Our rugged solutions provide thermal management, shock and vibration protection, and environmental security. TMS products are easily configurable for size, weight, power, and cooling. We support legacy and emerging platform requirements that include VME, VPX, and more.
Mercury TMS’ system engineers are kinetic and thermal management experts who optimize high-performance, best-of-class systems to achieve the highest levels of thermal efficiency, power, and performance to meet the most difficult challenges. Our products provide shock and vibe, quiet operation, and hot-swap capabilities that address operational parameters and unique program needs. We work with the world’s leading defense agencies and contractors to build high-performance COTS boards and systems for military applications. TMS provides expert technical support as well as long-term lifecycle and program management capabilities.
- Mercury provides flexible configurability, rugged performance, and a range of customization through a large selection of product hardware that includes rugged COTS boards and platforms for interoperable, standards-based solutions
- Strategic partnerships that leverage current technology
TMS Design Wins
Our design wins in the Military and Aerospace programs include:
- USN Common Display System
- USN Common Processing System
- Littoral Combat Ship
- Ship Self Defense System
- Gun Weapon System
- Aegis Weapon System
- Common Submarine Radio Room
- USA Entry Control Point
- Distributed Common Ground System – Army
- Warfighter Information Network – Tactical Increment 2
- Precision Approach Radar
- Joint Light Tactical Vehicle
- Universal Ground Control Station
TMS Military and Aerospace applications include:
- Next-Generation Combat Systems
- Missile Systems
- Autonomous Missile Systems
- Tactical Battlefield Radar
- Combat Management Systems
- Battlefield Sensor Systems
- Communications, Command, Control and Intelligence (C4ISR)
TMS creates systems that adhere to military shock and vibration specifications. These standards include:
- MIL-STD 901D
- MIL-STD 810G
- MIL-STD 461
- MIL-STD 1275
There are 62 categories of commercial products and services that are contracted under the GSA. Known as schedules, these categories cover everything from industrial products, vehicles, computers, and office products, to most categories of professional services.
TMS board and systems products are available to qualified organizations on United States GSA Schedule, contract number GS-35F-0553P. The GSA Schedule holder is Four Points Technology. To contact Four Points Technology, click here.